- All rates are based on 1 or 2 persons per room, per night
- $20 per night additional charge per extra person
- Tariff is subject to 6% state use tax and 2% county occupancy assessment
- During special event and holiday weekends a 2 or 3 night minimum is in effect. Rates may be higher
- A surcharge applies for any Saturday night only reservations
- Some rooms may require a 2 night minimum stay during high season and color weekends
- Business and Corporate rates
- Sorry, no pets
- Smoke-free environment
- Due to Fire Code, no grills are allowed
One night’s rent is required to hold and confirm your reservation. Balance due upon arrival.
A reservation cancelled anytime prior to 5 days before check-in (based on 3 pm) results in refund of your deposit minus a $50 processing fee.
If less than 5 days notice is given there will be NO REFUND OF DEPOSIT. You are responsible for your entire reservation. This policy applies to each day reserved. Note: In the case of less than five days cancellation notice, you may request a gift certificate be issued in the amount of the deposit, good for 1 year from issue date.
Minimum Stay Policy
A two-night minimum is in effect on weekends June 24 – September 4 and on color weekends in September and October. Holiday weekends are a minimum of three night stays.